domingo, 24 de agosto de 2014

Summer infinity scarf

Hello everyone,

Today I'll bring you my first scarf adventure with crochet.

A not that long time ago, in a galaxy not that far away I was searching for more patterns and fun stuff to make when I decided I needed a fluffy winter scarf with extra thick yarn.

So, advised by a non jedi master friend I went to Tricots Brancal, a traditional Portuguese wool and knitting yarn brand that is basically knitting heaven on earth, covered with all types of colorful yarns. Fortunately Watto was not the cashier so I ended up with a good bargain on a 420g, very soft, petrol blue yarn. A good purchase, but since we are in mid August a winter infinity scarf is probably not the best idea so I also bought a white and pink yarns, both 2 mm with silver outline.



To make the scarf I merged both lines and used a triple crochet stitch like the one in the following video. It took me around 8h and it was pretty easy to make. 



I hope you enjoy making one as much as I did.




Great stitches ;)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário